Friday, January 29, 2010

How Can I Know Where I Am In The Process?

The number one answer to that question is, "Ask Your Self". Your Higher Self will tell you exactly where you are. It will tell you the actual fact in a way you'll understand. It's like that. You might get an answer immediately or you might get an answer
within a few hours or in a day. It won't take a long while.

"What if I don't have a speaking relationship with my Self?"

Establish one.

"How?"

Sit down in a quiet place. Take a few slow, deep, breaths. Mentally say to your Self, "Hello." (Just to let your Self know you acknowlege its existence at last). Then say "Self, I am here. I want to establish communication with you. Right now I want to ask you Where Am I In The Ascension Process? I'm listening for your answer and no one else's."

"What if I don't get an answer?"

That would mean you're not listening. You may be wishing, hoping, guessing, wanting, or worst of all -- trying. Stop all that and listen.

"How?"

There is no "how". Just relax and know that you are already open to hearing your Higher Self's voice. Relax in the knowledge that you are already capable of hearing quite clearly.

A second way to get an answer to How Can I Know Where I Am In The Ascension Process? is to observe your experience. Focus in on a particular time period. Maybe the last 30 days or maybe the last 1 year. Compare it to the 30 days before or the 1 year before. How are you doing?

Don't forget that not everything has to look wonderful at first glance to actually be of value. What is helpful is to look at the line, the overall trend up to now. How does that look? How do things feel? That's how you can know.

"What do I do after I find out?"

What do you want to do?

"Ramp up my progress."

There's really no need for you to do that but if you want to do that it's as good an activity as any other. There are lots of ways to ramp things up. Here's three:

a) dialog more often with your Higher Self

b) set aside 3 minutes a day for either meditation
or
objective (no judgement) observation of your own behavior

c) get physical exercise


"I just want to get off this train."

You can do that in lots of ways. Here's three:

a) see yourself getting safely off a train that has come to a full stop

b) tell your Higher Self that you choose not to be a part of
this higher vibration; that you want to continue on
in 3 dimensional experience

c) see yourself living life as you've mostly known it,
and to the best of your ability and with integrity

"I don't know, I don't know. Regarding this whole thing, maybe I just better wait."

Ok.

"Wait? Hey that's him. I'm not waiting. I'm going to act now."

Ok.

"But everything is not quite right yet! You should wait until things are more lined up. Wait til you have a better chance.."

That's an argument that's been made a lot. And it had a point once. It's just that what is happening now has nothing to do with chance. There is nothing to wait for anymore. You are at your crossroads. You are at the station. At this point one either gets on the train or off it. Waiting is inappropriate because the train has arrived - it is right here, right now.

Some of us are waiting not to get on or off but to make a choice about that. It's ok, all of it's ok. The blessings that are pouring down on us will dance right by our side until we feel we're ready to choose. The blessings are ours to keep, wherever we are, whatever we decide.

But don't expect time to wait. Time is the train and it's on its own schedule. It's here for us now but it won't be here indefinitely. It wasn't designed to be. Whatever you're going to choose, whatever you're going to do, this is the moment.

Love to all...
+Antaya+

No comments:

Post a Comment