Saturday, July 3, 2010

Make A Wish

If you notice something different in your environment, something that wasn't there before and you have no explanation for it, make a wish.



If you notice a situation has really changed, and there's no apparent reason for it, make a wish.



If you notice you feel very different from the way you did a moment ago, and you can't figure why, make a wish.



It's possible that these changes are indicators you are in a different reality. That you've changed realities.



This is a very powerful position to be in - a new arrival in a different reality. It's like the wind is at your back.



When you've newly arrived in a different reality, the energy at your disposal is relatively un-bogged down. It's relatively free of negativities and ideas about "the past" which often encumber us in our usual reality.



The key is to not shrug off little changes (or maybe huge changes) you see or feel here and there. Don't dismiss them. Nothing in your universe is there arbitrarily.



For example, one day I came home and the living room looked different. It looked bigger. By now I know not to say to myself "Oh, nonsense." But I temporarily forgot what I know. So the first reaction was unthinking and automatic, and the old way:



I thought, How can the living room be bigger now than it was this morning? It can't be!



Oops. I felt the wrongness of that thought as soon as I thought it. So I corrected it with Well I don't know why the living room looks bigger and more spacious but obviously something has changed.



"I don't know" provides an opening for reality to align itself to whatever you think or say next. "I don't know" does not bind energy, it unbinds it. Frees it up for whatever you have in mind.



So when my next thought was I sure would like a pizza tonight but it's raining so hard nobody wants to go get it.. so maybe I'll call for delivery.. and then the doorbell rings while I'm thinking that and it's the pizza delivery man with an extra large one.....well that whole scene is pretty self explanatory.



But then I mess up again! Because I think, as I open the door, This can't be. How can the pizza be here already when I haven't even.. And sure enough without me saying a word the pizza guy realizes he's got the wrong place and apologizes and goes on his way.



If I'd had the presence of mind to say Oh great, that was fast. Thanks, I'll take it -- the outcome would have been different.



Your world conforms to what you desire. However situations are sometimes more optimum for conforming than at other times. And being smack in the middle of a reality change - or newly arrived in a new reality - is one super charged time for conforming energy, or manifesting what you want.



To take advantage of this opportunity, you'd have to be able to recognize when a shift is happening or has recently happened.



The most common and basic clues to help you recognize a shift are mentioned at the beginning of this post.



There are other clues too. For example, you might hear your own Self telling you straight out that there's been a change. Or you might change realities while you're dreaming and then remember doing so when you wake up. And on top of that get proof of the change from your 5 physical senses.



When you've made a shift things can conform to your wishes very quickly. As usual the key is to notice. Don't shrug off, dismiss, or deny any clues. You could be in the center of a power point where you can conciously and easily shape your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment