Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why Be Born Two Times In The Same Body?

We've heard the reasons. But I really like to know first hand. While by grace I am getting to know a very little bit first hand, the rest I tend to guess about or not think about at all.

I'm guessing that because we're moving into a new experience a redesign is necessary. So that a person can be in the experience.

A pure-energy 24 cylinder engine, (an inadequate analogy but thank you if you go with it for now), probably wouldn't fit into the vehicle we have. We're gonna need a bigger boat. Bigger in power and efficiency. So it makes sense that the new vehicle/boat would be energetic rather than dense if it's going to hold a super engine which is also energetic rather than dense.

The new boat and engine are designed to fit the new environment they're made for.

Why are we being presented with the option of a new environment? No clue. I have not found an answer to that question.

But, we're getting little peeks of the new environment more and more every day. It seems much faster and more responsive than the environment we were first born into. I don't know what other traits the new environment has. Others who are there long enough to get a good look send back messages like Oh...it's not too bad...

Ideally, I aim to chronicle more than speculate. So I'm willing to watch and see. I am very much enjoying that process; I hope you are too.

Love to all,
+Antaya+

No comments:

Post a Comment